Friday, August 14, 2009

Israel poisoning and killing


High Tech Weaponry used in Gaza: Radiation contamination by Depleted Uranium

To summarise, it would appear that the many international troops and civilian populations that were contaminated throughout the world will never have their day in court. It is also extremely important to remember the worldwide atmospheric pollution by Depleted Uranium, which in some cases greatly exceeds permitted levels. Tests in the UK revealed extremely high levels of DU that had drifted over from the Middle East areas of conflict causing urgent alerts to the British Environmental Agency.

Only by going out into the field of conflict and its aftermath will people believe that what I am saying is correct. My time in the military revealed so many wrong doings. Since that time I have spent considerable time with the innocent victims and IDP's that flow from areas of conflict. I rest my case. I hope and pray that Pakistan does not encounter the same problems as the Balkans, Kuwait, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan and Gaza.


No comments: